Thank you cards

Started by applejuju
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
search what?

I did search this forum. I didn't see anything of similar topic

Up to you, you can send them as a nice gesture. It shouldn't affect your chance of being accepted.

Side notes: I know you from the UW post. Looks like your interview was like 2 weeks ago? It's too late to send thank you cards for that interview.
 
Up to you, you can send them as a nice gesture. It shouldn't affect your chance of being accepted.

Side notes: I know you from the UW post. Looks like your interview was like 2 weeks ago? It's too late to send thank you cards for that interview.

i know lol. I have friends right now interviewing for business internships and they're all sending out thank you emails/cards. I was just wondering if i missed something important.
 
The forums. The topic has been discussed a few times.

I tried searching for this same topic a week ago and nothing came up. I knew the thread existed so I went through the last 8 pages or so of threads.
 
I sent out thank you emails to the first school I interviewed at, but not to any of the rest. I don't see how it could have any effect on you getting in.