Thank you!

Started by Sprinkles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sprinkles

Want to be a Pharmacist!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I have been lurking in the dark on here for quite some time. I finally registered but so many of my questions I have about pharamacy school and pharmacy careers are all found here. I appreciate it so much! I even google questions and it also takes me back here. So thanks again! Good luck to everyone! Wow, this sounds kind of goofy but you know what I mean! 🙂
 
Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I have been lurking in the dark on here for quite some time. I finally registered but so many of my questions I have about pharamacy school and pharmacy careers are all found here. I appreciate it so much! I even google questions and it also takes me back here. So thanks again! Good luck to everyone! Wow, this sounds kind of goofy but you know what I mean! 🙂

rainbow or chocolate sprinkles?:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, yeah this site is great - I found out about it a few days ago...

However, going into the pre-allo forum really sucks. Almost everyone there is either a genius or a troll...