Thanks, SDNERs

Started by tabishis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tabishis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have finally figured it all out after posting so many HELP posts on SDN and sending PMs to many SDNers. Since I earned my undergrad in Telecommunications and Networking Mgmt. with few science courses, I wasn't too sure what to do and how to finish all pre-reqs.

I have decided to go for undergrad in BMS at USF starting this Summer. As soon as I finish all science pre-reqs by next summer(2010), I'll go ahead and apply to med schools and see if I get in. If I do, life's good and if I don't I'll continue to take upper-level BMS courses and earn an undergrad before I reapply to med schools again in 2012. It'll take sometime but will definitely strengthen my application and will allow me to do more of physician shadowing and volunteer work.

I would really like to thank all of you and special thanks to GujjuDoc for being straight forward and really helpful.

I would like your feedback on this and let me know if I can be of any help to anyone that's not sure which way to go to finish pre-reqs for med school.
All the best, folks 🙂