The Best Part1 Compilation

Started by Francisco
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Francisco

Eagle Ortho
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been sifting the net for 3 weeks and have compiled a list of the most important materials to prepare for the NBDE Part 1

Those interested send to my email.
SUBJECT: Part 1 Info Request

EMAIL TEXT:

NAME
PLACE OF ORIGIN (OPTIONAL)
AGE
 
hi
i am in final year of graduation in dentistry and really intersted in giving board exams .
i guess you can guide me regarding this
thank you
reetika
 
Hi ......I am really interested to no the material. I will be really greatful if u let me no.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody heard back from Francisco regarding this topic? I sent him an email a few days ago but haven't heard about his compilation.
 
hi......no i have shooted him a mail a couple of times but haven't heard from him. let me no if u do.😕
 
Originally posted by Francisco
I have been sifting the net for 3 weeks and have compiled a list of the most important materials to prepare for the NBDE Part 1

Those interested send to my email.
SUBJECT: Part 1 Info Request

EMAIL TEXT:

NAME
PLACE OF ORIGIN (OPTIONAL)
AGE

Yeah, and I'll tell you tomorrow's winning lottery numbers!