The competition between two IL schools

Started by SspeedyS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SspeedyS

Apprentice Dentist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which school would you prefer to go to? UIC or SIU? and Why?
 
has anyone even heard from the IL schools yet...? I have 4 interviews set up but I am waiting to hear from UIC - have they started in state interviews?
if not why are they so sloooowww!
 
has anyone even heard from the IL schools yet...? I have 4 interviews set up but I am waiting to hear from UIC - have they started in state interviews?
if not why are they so sloooowww!

They just started interviewing a week or two ago (first day was Oct 15th). It's still fairly early for UIC. Just heard from SIU few weeks back, Ill be going there in a couple weeks. Dont panic, you've got some time.