The GLOATING Thread

Started by Kavidee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kavidee

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since of course we don't want to offend those who have not been accepted yet. Please feel free to unleash your excitement here.:clap::wow::banana::biglove:
 
WoWEEezEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeLemenopEEEEEpeeEEE, I'm on top of the world !!!!!!!! :clap: I want to thank all those supportive folks ( you know who you are ) and to the non-believers....BOooOyeah!!!!!!!! You are the donkey in my emoticon :beat: Take that heeyah!
 
oops, every page was my gloating page.. yikes.

yay! yippee! hurrah!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aushfdjsahdflsakfhd sdfh sjadhflsakhdfajlskhdfljask hfu idsfh slkahf luishdful hlsudhfs luah I think everyone just had the little old ego inflate just a little
 
😀

Now, I'm finding it very difficult to get on with today's work..... I was so happy, I donated to SDN. Thanks, SDN!
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'MMMMMMMMMMMM INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



😀😀:clap::banana::banana::biglove:
 
Don't gloat too much. This is only the beginning. There's a 98 or 99% chance that you will survive all 4 yrs and get your DMD and DDS. Approach this humbly.👍
 
Very humbling. . . Maybe a more humble smile is necessary:
😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 Look at these humble smiles; I swear they all start to look different if you stare at them long enough.
 
:clap::clap:This is the thread I've been looking for!!😱

I dedicate this one to myself for being awesome. And I would also like to congratulate all the other studs out there on their acceptances.😀

Freak yeah:clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aushfdjsahdflsakfhd sdfh sjadhflsakhdfajlskhdfljask hfu idsfh slkahf luishdful hlsudhfs luah I think everyone just had the little old ego inflate just a little

this is what i feel like writing on all my exams....i have absolutely no motivation to even study for the finals...
 
I checked aadsas while at work (I'm a dental assistant) and after I found out I was accepted I was so happy and giggly that my dentist/boss sent me home 2 hours early. yayyyyyyyy.
 
Woooohooooooooooooooo!!!! Congratulations to myself and everyone who is currently expierencing what I feel right now!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::biglove::banana::banana:
 
(while doing my happy dance and singing to the tune of "ring around the rosey) I got into dental school! I got into dental school! 😀😀😀😀😀😀
 
😱 acceptec to 4/4 schools available today. NYU next week 🙂. I wish the rest of my interviews were earlier though
 
I checked aadsas while at work (I'm a dental assistant) and after I found out I was accepted I was so happy and giggly that my dentist/boss sent me home 2 hours early. yayyyyyyyy.


This was kind of cute...being giggly:laugh:
 
I'm the best!!!!! Congratulations me!!! My wife and I are soooo o happyyyy!!! 😀:hardy::clap::banana::biglove::biglove::biglove:
 
Two interviews, two acceptances!! I'm stoked!
:banana:😆:banana:😆:banana:
:banana::biglove::banana::biglove::banana:

I'm so happy that I had to change my avatar from the hour glass to the Stanley Cup, because I feel like I just won it!!
 
yeaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABE! woo HOOOOOOO!!!
CANT WAIT TIL MAH FAMILY FINDS OUTTTTTTTTT!! so happy to FINALLY bring the GOOD NEWS....!!

:😍😍😍:banana::banana:
:biglove::biglove::biglove::banana:
 
I am a substitute teacher (at my old high school) so today, I went down to the library during my free period to check AADSAS. After I saw "Offer Made" from my top choice, I ran out of the library, and just so happens I saw my 12th grade AP English teacher (who I'm pretty good friends with) so I ran up and hugged him. He had this shocked look on his face and then I said, "Sorry, I just found out I got into dental school and my parents aren't here!" 😛
 
this Is Sparttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad