The loophole closed!

Started by Apollyon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Apollyon

Screw the GST
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year, I found a bug on the NRMP site - after the regional match stats were released, if you searched that night (ie, the night before the scramble), the directory would only show those programs that had available spots (not how many at each, but that they were there). I knew who was going to have openings before the scramble, and called and played stupid (not a stretch for me), yet still came up with the goose-egg.

This year, the hole was closed, and I went into it with everyone else...such as it is.