The World Series--DBacks Rule!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DNALadder2002

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've always been a NYMets fan but I gotta hand it to the DBacks. I think this is by far the best world series game I have ever seen!
 
I agree, but I am biased. I just wish the DBacks didn't make it that exciting, I almost had a heart attack.
 
YA-HOO! D-Backs win!!

I adopted any and all sporting teams from Arizona after going to college in Flagstaff, so all I have to say is:

DIAMONDBACKS BROKE THE STREAK! THEY BEAT THE BEST!

My sister and I scared the cats last night because we were yelling and screaming after Luis Gonzales' game winning hit! Who would have thought, little ol' Arizona winning the World Series?