Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm entering a 5 yr gen surg program next year at a large university program. I just began considering plastics as a field.
1) How competitive is it to enter a program after my 5th year and what is the timeline for applying / interviewing for such a spot.
2) How many programs are there?
3) What do they look for in candidates? What are the criteria used to choose candidates? Do they care about Step I scores from med school after gen surg?
Thank you so much!
I'm entering a 5 yr gen surg program next year at a large university program. I just began considering plastics as a field.
1) How competitive is it to enter a program after my 5th year and what is the timeline for applying / interviewing for such a spot.
2) How many programs are there?
3) What do they look for in candidates? What are the criteria used to choose candidates? Do they care about Step I scores from med school after gen surg?
Thank you so much!