-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Thomas Jefferson Pharmacy
Started by Janice8393
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on the invite!
Don't be nervous, the faculty are really nice - it'll be like a typical interview. Wear what you think is professional... pant suit or skirt/leggings, shirt, it might be a little chilly then. You'll go on a little tour of the school & hospital too so wear comfy shoes.
Don't worry about the essay, its really easy. Just make sure its coherent, check grammar, spelling etc. but its not something you can really prepare so don't worry about it.
Make sure you research the school to show interest. Good luck!
Don't be nervous, the faculty are really nice - it'll be like a typical interview. Wear what you think is professional... pant suit or skirt/leggings, shirt, it might be a little chilly then. You'll go on a little tour of the school & hospital too so wear comfy shoes.
Don't worry about the essay, its really easy. Just make sure its coherent, check grammar, spelling etc. but its not something you can really prepare so don't worry about it.
Make sure you research the school to show interest. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I applied PharmCAS on 09/15/09 and submitted supplemental on 10/05/09..Lucky you for getting an invite so early, congrats! How early did you apply?
about three weeks after I completed the application...
When did you apply?
Well, I applied PharmCAS on 09/15/09 and submitted supplemental on 10/05/09..
about three weeks after I completed the application...
When did you apply?
PharmCAS mailed 9-28-09 and I am having a hard time trying to figure out if my supplemental is completed or not now. I thought it was, but I am having second thoughts now. I will have to contact them on Monday =/
Well, I applied PharmCAS on 09/15/09 and submitted supplemental on 10/05/09..
about three weeks after I completed the application...
When did you apply?
Well, I must have done it all correctly because I just got an interview invitation emailed to me today =)
Well, I must have done it all correctly because I just got an interview invitation emailed to me today =)
Congrats! What are your stats if you dont mind me asking?
Congrats! What are your stats if you dont mind me asking?
My stats suck, I am waiting on new PCAT scores, but click on my pharmapplicants name under my picture and stuff =)
Well, I must have done it all correctly because I just got an interview invitation emailed to me today =)
Congrats!!!!! So when is your interview??
Congrats!!!!! So when is your interview??
Thanks! I haven't emailed them back with the date I want yet, but I have a choice of Dec 12, 18, or 19th.
if some1 got an interview invite, how long do they have to respond?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if some1 got an interview invite, how long do they have to respond?
I would say within a couple of days. Are you waiting on another interview ?
I would say within a couple of days. Are you waiting on another interview ?
no, i didnt get an interview yet. just wondering. lol.
if some1 got an interview invite, how long do they have to respond?
The email I got from Jefferson said please respond within 10 days.
I got a link to the supplemental. Submitted Pharmcas 10/24/09. Mailed out 11/09/09.
My issue is the accreditation status to Thomas Jefferson. Does anyone know anything about that?
My issue is the accreditation status to Thomas Jefferson. Does anyone know anything about that?
I got a link to the supplemental. Submitted Pharmcas 10/24/09. Mailed out 11/09/09.
My issue is the accreditation status to Thomas Jefferson. Does anyone know anything about that?
Thomas Jefferson will get accreditation. All of their programs are top notch..especially their medical school. Trust me...plus it's THomas Jefferson.🙂
Hey Moni526, I just got an email for an interview also. I was wondering how long did it take for the school to reply back with the final interview date? I sent my choices on friday. Good luck!
Congrats on interview pick out ur best thread and sound articulate to the best of your ability. Best of luck Conrad.
Where is this school located?
My issue is the accreditation status to Thomas Jefferson. Does anyone know anything about that?
Candidate status granted in June '09, program was so strong that ACPE didn't even bother scheduling a 2010 visit (they'll be back in 2011).
Movement of any school from Candidate to Full Accreditation is almost a formality barring a major collapse of the program.
Students in school now (P-1's and P-2's) are guaranteed under candidate status to be able to sit for NAPLEX/state exams and become licensed pharmacists in all 50 states + territories.
Thanks mgs50.
Hey Moni526, I just got an email for an interview also. I was wondering how long did it take for the school to reply back with the final interview date? I sent my choices on friday. Good luck!
I responded to the invite on Nov 4 and I got final confirmation Nov 10th 🙂
I just got an invite for an interview, I already replied
. I can't believe how quickly they responded. It only took them 8 days! I e-submitted on 11/24 (all my calculations and so forth have been done for months since I had originally planned to apply early decision elsewhere), and according to PharmCAS, the status is "Not Mailed". Weird.... Anyway, I didn't see a link for the supplemental application. When did you guys get it? It says I have to have the supplemental completed by the interview...
. I can't believe how quickly they responded. It only took them 8 days! I e-submitted on 11/24 (all my calculations and so forth have been done for months since I had originally planned to apply early decision elsewhere), and according to PharmCAS, the status is "Not Mailed". Weird.... Anyway, I didn't see a link for the supplemental application. When did you guys get it? It says I have to have the supplemental completed by the interview... Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys i have interview on jan 8
i m so nervous
please share something about your interview ? how was it?
wat kind of questions did they ask?
any special suggestion for the interview??
i m so nervous
please share something about your interview ? how was it?
wat kind of questions did they ask?
any special suggestion for the interview??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K