Step I Thought this might be helpful

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Future GI Guy

Hoo Hoo....
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
<a href="http://www.rossmed.edu/Medical_School/Medical_School_News_Updates/Ross_Reporter_Index/Fall_2000/RUSM_Student_Scores_266_on_USM/rusm_student_scores_266_on_usm.html" target="_blank">http://www.rossmed.edu/Medical_School/Medical_School_News_Updates/Ross_Reporter_Index/Fall_2000/RUSM_Student_Scores_266_on_USM/rusm_student_scores_266_on_usm.html</a>
 
I assume he's talking about lecture videos from his home school, which of course is on an island in the Carribean (sp?), but I have no idea.

In further review, it seems as if the authors (Dr. Fix for BRS Neurology, for instance) also produced the videos. I don't know where to find that stuff.

I've already taken step 1, and many people ask what books you read, and stuff. This guy gives a pretty good list of books, if you wanna kill yourself for a high score.