Timer Program

Started by bluesTank
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluesTank

Zombie
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good timer programs? I've got TimeLeft already, and I use that to time myself on my passages, but it only allows for one timer open at a time. My goal is to be able to keep track of the total hours I study. So like ---> click start when I sit down to study, and stop when im done so I can kind of keep a running total. Anyone know of a good program to do this (it's gotta be able to store the time and save it)?

Thanks!