Timing on Cliff's test

Started by tiffany88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tiffany88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it just me or are you guys ending up with a lot of extra time left over on the Cliff's practice tests? I also feel like the verbal and math section are extremely easy?
 
yes the math is easy..

however, on chem,bio, and reading i need more ttime..

how many questions do u get wrong on bio and reading??
 
yes the math is easy..

however, on chem,bio, and reading i need more ttime..

how many questions do u get wrong on bio and reading??


Verbal- ~5
Biology- ~8
Reading comprehension- ~9
Math- ~3
Chem- ~20

but this is all based on the Cliff's practice tests so I have no idea what this really means
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Verbal- ~5
Biology- ~8
Reading comprehension- ~9
Math- ~3
Chem- ~20

but this is all based on the Cliff's practice tests so I have no idea what this really means
yeah..i was doing the practice test 3 on biology,and i say many questions that they ask from nowhere...i've never seen them..
 
I took it back in Jan and used Cliff's. The math section is way too easy. Not even really comparable. Don't forget you only get 30mins in math now. I prepared for more time because I read that you got 50mins. Overall, the rest of the sections are easier also, but not by much. They are good for practice.
 
Verbal, Reading and Bio are pretty easy and only take about 15 minutes... usually miss a couple here and there. Math is easy but i keep making stupid errors which is killing me. chem isn't too bad... Math and Chem take a bit more time then the other 3...

Anyone take the Harcourt practice test yet? I did pretty well but don't know what that really means...