Tips on getting into LIU

Started by uugirl77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Make sure you satisfy all the pre-reqs! I was very interested in applying, but I didn't go to LIU, and didn't notice (until it was too late) that their list of pre-reqs (non-science) was pretty involved--I have a BS degree and was still unable to satisfy them.

If you live relatively nearby, I'd also suggest traveling to the school to meet admissions counselors there, who can advise you personally. I'm pretty sure they have an Early Admission program of some sort; if you meet requirements for the program, I'd suggest looking into it closely. Seems that, for most programs, it's easier to gain early entrance than trying to get in later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope they have an early assurance program. Dose anyone know how the early assurance program works for some schools???