To hand write or to Type?

Started by mbrindley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I typed all of my applications. I don't have the greatest handwriting, so I wanted to make it easy on the readers.
 
why risk it! type! you can also get the full version of adobe acrobat, i'd buy a used old copy, it allows you to make a text box in pdf files
 
Typed.. adobe acrobat full version is great. =) Except it's a pain making so many text boxes!
 
Most schools are PharmCAs, meaning you have to type. Typing always looks more professional and will make a better impression. I wouldn't even consider handwriting anything, besides a signature!
 
For my southwestern application I hand wrote it. I was accepted there so it evidently wasn't a big deal to have to type it