Too late to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hilltopper822

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to apply to start during the Fall 2015 semester. I know that applying early is better, but due to personal issues, I am just now getting everything in. Is it too late? I am kind of freaking out
 
I plan to apply to start during the Fall 2015 semester. I know that applying early is better, but due to personal issues, I am just now getting everything in. Is it too late? I am kind of freaking out

no it is not too late. Just do it now and you will be fine.