TOO Late to interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brown Eye Girl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was asked to interview at ICO at the begining of the month. Do you think its WAY too late if I can only interview @ the begining of January? People who are familiar with ICO please give me your imput!! Thanks so much🙂
 
I was asked to interview at ICO at the begining of the month. Do you think its WAY too late if I can only interview @ the begining of January? People who are familiar with ICO please give me your imput!! Thanks so much🙂

Totally not too late. They still take interviews in March and April, so January is fine. Just a guess, but I bet they will still have 1/3 to 1/2 of the spots still open at that point.