Too much contact?

Started by drzing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drzing

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me float this by you guys.
I emailed a PC for my #1 choice since I hadn't heard anything from them yet and didn't hear anything back, so after 20 days I gave her a call and expressed interest/answered q's she had about my app. She said I was on a wait list and all the interviews had gone out and my application would be considered when they get cancellations--that was 2 weeks ago. Is it too much to also send the PD an email expressing interest or should I let things lie where they lie? I do not want to be annoying but I also do not want to miss
 
I would also like to know if contacting the PC after speaking with her through email 2 weeks ago is appropriate at this time. 2 weeks ago she had notified me that my application still had not been reviewed, should I call her next week for an update?