took DAT today. Not happy with score

Started by lazyindy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lazyindy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I just took the DAT today and this is my breakdown:

PAT: 21
QR: 20
RC: 22
BIO: 21
CHEM: 20
ORGO: 21

TS: 20
AA: 21

while some may think these are decent enough for an acceptance, the problem is that my GPA is 3.45 and I am sort of a late applicant (e-submitted 2 weeks ago). How long do you have to wait till you can take the DAT again? and are my chances really hindered by these stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We all know the feeling after we hit submit... (Dang I could have done a bit better) reality is you did a great job and should be sufficient for interviews. I wish you all the luck!