Took First Achiever test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blue87Fiero

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I take the DAT Jan 17. Here are my first Achiever results the plan as of now is to take 2 more Achiever, 3 topscore and the ADA 2009 test in the next 12 days. I also want to review chad gchem stuff and work through the Math destroyer test.

Percept-17
QR-16
RC-15 (I read like a ******ed turtle)
BIO-18
Gchem-16
Ochem-18
Total science-18


The pattern folding and TFE end were crazy hard I just guessed on bunch at the end cuz TFE took me for ever. I usually get 21 on CDP.

I want a 19+ with nothing below an 18

What do you think?
 
I think you will get a really good score. Looking at previous posters with Achiever scores like yours killed the DAT...you could get 21+. You should take a topscore for a better idea I think.
 
Took a topscore test 2 today. DAT in 9 days

Bio 18
Gchem 19
Ochem 19
QR-18 I always run of time I even had the windows calculator open
RC 20
PAT-didn't do

I missed 2 in gchem and 3 in Bio that I should have gotten right.
 
Last edited: