Touro College

Started by ce106132
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ce106132

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Does anyone have any information on Touro College's PT program? I got accepted into there, but I feel hesitant on going because I heard some bad things on this forum about it. I know there was some kind of corruption scandal going on with their law program, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their PT program is bad right?
 
Just cruising the forums, so sorry this is well after your initial post date --

I am currently in my second year at Touro Bay Shore. The staff at the program is very knowledgeable and altogether, I'd say the program is good (Not much to compare it to). I can tell you that I've attended a national PT conference (CSM Las Vegas) and felt very adequate listening in on lectures. I also completed a clinical affil and was able to critically think through many of my instructors questions. The facility may not be state-of-the-art, but if you're looking for a solid education, you can certainly get that at Touro.