Touro--Done Interviewing?

Started by FutureRX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureRX

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was wondering..is Touro done interviewing? I got a letter in the mail awhile back saying that they got my app and that I was on the wait list to get a supp. application...but I still have not heard anything.
 
FutureRX said:
Hey,

I was wondering..is Touro done interviewing? I got a letter in the mail awhile back saying that they got my app and that I was on the wait list to get a supp. application...but I still have not heard anything.

I applied before Pharmcas (jan 1st) and they sent me a letter stating they have finished interviewing.
 
rivatnt said:
I applied before Pharmcas (jan 1st) and they sent me a letter stating they have finished interviewing.

Did they place you on the waitlist too?