TPR online problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bajoneswadup

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I posted this exact thread in MCAT discussions but maybe I'll have better luck in here 😛

Has anybody been using the TPR online problems (the discretes mainly)? I don't know if I should be doing EK problems for GC/physics or the online TPR questions. Does anybody have a clue as to which are better!?
 
Sorry I posted this exact thread in MCAT discussions but maybe I'll have better luck in here 😛

Has anybody been using the TPR online problems (the discretes mainly)? I don't know if I should be doing EK problems for GC/physics or the online TPR questions. Does anybody have a clue as to which are better!?
Online TPR is better since they much harder and closer to what you will see in the real test...