Trade School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Asclepius521

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used to attend a trade school for pharmacy technician a decade or so ago, I understand that medical school require you to submit all your college transcript but the trade school I went to have already shut down. Anyone know how to obtain transcript from them? or what should I do for this portion?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was it pass/fail? Did you get a transcript originally? In my case I attended a trade school for my paramedic license and when I called AMCAS since it is not accredited they did not need a transcript or any information and I simply didn't list it.
 
Call AMCAS and confirm so that it doesn't cause a delay in processing your application. I had a weird transcript situation and they were very helpful in instructing me how to proceed.