Transcript Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undecisiveone1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before but I couldn't find any answers.

1) How perfectly does the transcript entry have to match our transcript? For example, my unofficial transcript labeled the course as "Calculus&Analyt Geom/Sci&Engnr," but the official name for the course according to the course catalog is "Calculus and Analytical Geometry for Science and Engineering." So which one would I put?

2) I took a course at a community college prior to undergraduate. How would I put that in? (i.e. What term would I put it in?)

3) I took psychology statistics and the schools I contacted said it would be accepted for statistics credit. So in my transcript entry would I put it under the subject of statistics or psychology?

Thanks!
 
Last edited: