This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted981256

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not going to have an impact on your application. Remember, medical schools don’t evaluate applications in the order they are received but based on other factors. For most of the next month and a half admissions offices are focused on filling up / on boarding the class of 2024. They likely won’t begin to seriously review applications till August. Right now, there likely is not anything more that you can do since you have: 1. Had two hard copies of transcripts sent and 2. Had an electronic copy sent. If I were in your shoes, I would wait a week before contacting the AAMC again and before having a 3rd transcript sent.

There is a tendency during this process to fixate on things that are beyond your control and worry that they will have an outsized impact on your application. I would encourage you to resist this as much as possible. Here are some things that you could be doing instead: 1. Start looking at secondary essay prompts and begin writing responses. 2. Look up which schools are requiring CASPER for the first time this year and register for the exam. 3. Research mission statements of the medical schools you are applying to in order to hone your responses. Try to focus on the things that are in your control and let the rest go. Best of luck to you on your application cycle.