Transcripts for UCSF

Started by UCDgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UCDgirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I have a question in regards to the transcript deadline for UCSF. I know that all transcripts are due by May 2nd. How strict are they in adherring to that deadline? I have one transcript sent to them already. I still have 2 more from 2 different schools to send. I know that if I order them on Monday, they won't arrive at UCSF until after May 2nd. But I do have the option of driving to all the both schools to get them rushed ordered and drive to UCSF to drop them off. Does anyone have any suggestions/advice?

THank yOU!!!
 
If you've already been accepted, I really do not think they will retract their acceptance b/c of a late transcript- but at the very least, I would call and let them know what's up- and/or shoot them an email so they have it in your files.

I would put a 'rush' on them so they get them as soon as possible- I know it might cost a bit more, I think it's worth it, since it will be one less thing to worry about. Plus, it looks a little better (?)
 
haha youre in a better situation than i am. i didnt even know we had to send our transcripts in until the letter came! i don't think its a big deal but i sent all of mine rush on friday so hopefully they'll get to ucsf sometime early this week. if you look at the letter, theres a space for deficient/past due materials and i would just be worried if you recieved a letter with anything in that spot. i sent an email to the admission coordinator so when i hear back from him, i'll let you know.

tom
 
Its no big deal. I missed the transcripts deadline not once, but twice last year. They just had me fax a transcript request to them.