Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BiologyBoy102

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon guys and hope you are enjoying your day,

Quick question: how long does it usually take pharmcas to receive transcripts?

Thank you for your time

- Mike
 
Good afternoon guys and hope you are enjoying your day,

Quick question: how long does it usually take pharmcas to receive transcripts?

Thank you for your time

- Mike

I think it can take up to 5 weeks. Mine took like 3-4 if I remember correctly.
 
Wow really? I told my school to send it from the same day mail service. Does processing take like 3 - 4 weeks or getting it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad