Transcripts

Started by someguy313
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

someguy313

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all

I have a question about submitting your transcripts for optometry school. In addition to entering your transcripts on optomCAS you also have an official transcript sent to optomCAS, correct?
 
Yup. You can submit your applications through optomcas before you send your transcripts, but your application won't go to any of the schools until optomcas receives your transcript and processes it. Also, optomcas doesn't send your transcript to schools, so if a school needs its own copy you'll have to send them a copy too.
 
Awesome, thank you. Should I include AP credits that transferred over from high school as well?
 
I'm pretty sure I saw something about that in the OptomCAS FAQs.. I think you can up to a certain amount, but I don't have any AP credits so I'm not very familiar with this.