Transfering undergra during application cycle. Please read

Started by uugirl77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uugirl77

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so Im a undergrad sophmore and I miserable at my current school so I was going to transfer to another undergrad plus its way cheaper and I think my parents could save the money for pharmacy school or just emergency funds.

The thing is I was going to start applying to pharmacy schools this summer such as LIU in Ny for the 2011 fall and Im going to finish up the rest of my prereqs this fall.

Will this look bad the fact that im transfering schools during the application cycle?
 
well a number of things first off its 11,000 a semester minus room and board.
Theres not much oppurtunity to get involved in activites and the school I want to switch to has tons of oppurtunities lol and it cast 3,500 a semester.

I'm not happy there I feel like Im not being myself at all. and I thought I could just deal with it because I'm going to start applying to pharmacy schools this summer since I still have to finish physics and calculs and english. I'm just thinking of switching to the other school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad