transferring to pharmacy program

Started by sikh1010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sikh1010

oreo101
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! So I don't know why,but I feel I don't have any chances of getting into LIU or St. John's pharmacy program! I wish I could apply to other colleges that have pharmacy but parents won't let me go to a college far away from home. So I was wondering, god forbid if I don't get accepted into the pharmacy program at LIU or St. John's, could I go to a community college for 2 years and then transfer to their programs? I have a feeling that St. John's doesn't accept transfer students. Like you have to go into the program straight out of high school? 😕 PLEASE HELPP!!!!
 
Last edited: