TSU Summer Academy

Started by ZTown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZTown said:
Does anyone know what the Summer Academy is?

I have never heard of it, but since I'm applying to that school next year, if and when you find out let me know.
And if I find out, vice versa.
😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why not come on the 3rd of July and find out for yourself. I am sure they will explain what the summer academy is and why we have to go through it. I sure will be there. see ya!
 
taken2 said:
Why not come on the 3rd of July and find out for yourself. I am sure they will explain what the summer academy is and why we have to go through it. I sure will be there. see ya!

Just wondering, do you have to pay tuition for this "summer academy" ?
 
utpharmdude said:
Just wondering, do you have to pay tuition for this "summer academy" ?
I live in Florida and i am highly considering attending the University of Texas aT Austin because i think it is a great school and i am a big fan of the football team. Can you tell me a little about the application process and how was it for you? Do you like the program.