Tufts MBS Waitlist.

Started by artanis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artanis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who can provide information about how long after receiving waitlist notification did they get accepted/rejected. The stats you had GPA + MCAT/DAT/GRE . Any other helpful information regarding this topic is appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow cdn..you were waitlisted as well? i would think they would've let you in as your stats are pretty solid (i emailed them awhile ago and they had told me that their avg mcat score was 29 with a gpa of 3.3)
 
yeah, i was pretty disappointed. it may be b/c i'm canadian and they have higher cut offs for international students...who knows...
 
Yeah that probably is it...you should call them and find out though..like ask them if they have different standards for international students as well as how many international students they have taken in the past...that might give you a better idea of where you stand
 
Cool,

well sounds good. My Stats are gpa 3.22, DAT 21/21/21

I'm waiting for word from Tufts, they said we can be waiting all the way up until the second week in September unfortunately.
 
Yeah, I dont think I can really wait that long..I need financial aid for next year and its going to be a big rush to get all of that at the last minute
 
I just sent them a letter a few days ago as I received my mcat scores from the march 28 test date..so i am hoping they take those into consideration and let me in