Tufts Rumor?

Started by Yah-E
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For you TUSoD students out there, is it true that at your school the Class rank goes like this?

There's #1 through 10 and then everyone else is #11!!!!!

I heard this from one of my classmates the other day and I couldn't believe it!

If 135 students in the class, then there's #1 through #10 and the rest 125 students are all #11 on their transcript?

😕
 
Yeah,
I hear the staff at Tufts are all ecstasy junkies and as a such they are implementing a few new rules:

- No interviews for anyone with a 20+ AA
- No numbers past 11 for class rankings
- No underwear allowed in the clinics
- No more clinical instruction besides extractions
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Yeah,
I hear the staff at Tufts are all ecstasy junkies and as a such they are implementing a few new rules:

- No interviews for anyone with a 20+ AA
- No numbers past 11 for class rankings
- No underwear allowed in the clinics
- No more clinical instruction besides extractions


Just where did you hear this new information?😕
 
Its just a joke dentaldream, i know our going there next year. I'm sure its a good school. I'm just a little bitter they didnt offer me a interview despite my decent stats.
 
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Its just a joke dentaldream, i know our going there next year. I'm sure its a good school. I'm just a little bitter they didnt offer me a interview despite my decent stats.

Oh, I knew it was a joke. I was joking too, I guess I didnt depict that appropriately! 😀
 
not sure if this is a real question? i go to tufts, not in the top ten, and not #11. hope that helps
 
I'm a TUSDM student, and I've never heard of that ranking rumor.

Either way...i'm extremely pleased with the way things work at this school (so far). The profs I have do all they can to get the students through the years. Upperclassman do not regret this school one bit, and I'm glad I chose it.

If I'm dead last in my rank and I'm #11....YIPPEEE! But I doubt that's how things work. I'll let you guys know after this semester.
 
Im a D1 at upenn and I heard they only rank the top 15 in our class, but Im not sure about that either.