Tuition at UDMercy for the DDS program?

Started by magik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

magik

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi people,

Approx how much is the tuition for UDMercy students?

Since it is private, I would assume it the same amount for out of state students.

I couldn't find the figures on their website

Thanks
magik
 
Are you just asking about tuition, or the estimated cost of a full year? I can't find the exact figures (I threw the my info from them away after I declined their offer) but I beleive after housing and all of the fees it was around $52k/year, give or take a few grand. Hope this helps!