Tutoring?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

funnybunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does tutoring look good on an application??

I've only done peer tutoring on campus for one quarter, but I feel like that is not enough and that I should probably get involved for at least a year or a few more quarters to make it a substantial part of my application. The thing is, I'm so busy with my own classes and other commitments each quarter, and tutoring takes up a good amount of time.. Any opinions?
 
Does tutoring look good on an application??

I've only done peer tutoring on campus for one quarter, but I feel like that is not enough and that I should probably get involved for at least a year or a few more quarters to make it a substantial part of my application. The thing is, I'm so busy with my own classes and other commitments each quarter, and tutoring takes up a good amount of time.. Any opinions?

Sure, you can put it down on your application. It wont hurt you.