Two More days until ED Decisions...

Started by phuang06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phuang06

VCU - Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's down to the last two days before the deadline for early decision schools are supposed to come out with a decision for early decision applicants. Will they in fact do it? Let's hope so.. haha

Anyone else waiting in anguish?
 
its a good thing there is only 1 day left b/c i can't handle not knowing much longer.
anyone know how were most likely to find out first (pharmcas, mail, e-mail, etc.) ???
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat guys! I'm so stressed out! I check my email every 5 minutes! I can't handle this stress anymore lol. At least we only have 1 day left.
 
I cant take it anymore!!! OMGGGG!!!! maybe it'll come monday...

...still didn't come 🙁

I called the front desk at VCU Pharmacy and she said that they have to have a meeting about it and then they will mail it out, but she "wasn't sure" if they had even had the meeting. I like how they are so very vague. I'm hoping for tomorrow, Saturday, Monday, sometime really really soon. I'd even like a phone call lol
 
...still didn't come 🙁

I called the front desk at VCU Pharmacy and she said that they have to have a meeting about it and then they will mail it out, but she "wasn't sure" if they had even had the meeting. I like how they are so very vague. I'm hoping for tomorrow, Saturday, Monday, sometime really really soon. I'd even like a phone call lol


well they said 2-4 weeks after 9/27 ....so saturday is last day...I have a bio chem exam tomorrow and now I cant concentrate because of this...:scared:
 
well they said 2-4 weeks after 9/27 ....so saturday is last day...I have a bio chem exam tomorrow and now I cant concentrate because of this...:scared:

well I guess it's a good thing Gregory curves hardcore haha 😉 good luck man!

I am checking my email every two minutes too just to see if they possibly sent it that way ugh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad