UAB & IU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BBNlovesEYES

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has UAB filled their class yet for the fall of 2015?? I'm wait listed there and have an interview at IUSO in late March. I'm super nervous and think I may have to take another year off to retake the OAT 🙁
 
Has UAB filled their class yet for the fall of 2015?? I'm wait listed there and have an interview at IUSO in late March. I'm super nervous and think I may have to take another year off to retake the OAT 🙁
You never know... Try to stay positive. I'm also scheduled to go to Indiana's admission day late March.