UBC Sci student needing advice for Pharmacy/course selection

Started by tealish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tealish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a biopsych student heading into third year. I applied and was rejected by Pharmacy this past month. I need to get out of biopsyc and into a specialization that is well suited to take prereqs suitable for pharmacy. I know which courses will be counted towards the Pharm admissions average and I'm taking those for sure -- but aside from those courses, are there any other that you would recommend I take where at least the content I take can help in some way?

As of now, I'm looking at switching into Gen Sci, Life Sciences. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks