UC Berkeley Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Where did you hear this from? Just based on last year's timeline? I haven't received a call yet, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Congrats on your acceptances! I received my call last Thursday as well, but I was too excited to pay attention to the information they went through during the call haha. Do any of you know when we should be receiving the email/packet with our next admission steps? Thanks in advance!
 
Hello everyone! Congrats on your acceptances! I received my call last Thursday as well, but I was too excited to pay attention to the information they went through during the call haha. Do any of you know when we should be receiving the email/packet with our next admission steps? Thanks in advance!
I got my phone call recap email this past Tuesday! Check your spam 🙂