UCLA Vs UC Denver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

siddharth pande

Dentist 2015
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I hope to get an acceptance from UC Denver. I had interview with UCLA and I hope to get an acceptance. I am putting up Pros and Cons to make a decision. UCLA is ranked but I hear news about patient pool there. Please provide suggestions.
 
Last edited:
UCLA anyday! It has an awesome program with amazing faculty, great opportunities for research..The recent news about the patient pool could/could not be true, but it is till date known for its ranking. Ofcourse, California is a great place to live and to set-up after finishing dental school !
 
Thanks for the response.
I live in Texas. Both schools are equidistant hence the dilemma.
UCLA is more expensive but since we are already paying a large amount the difference is not much.
UCLA is an excellent research school and well known for residency programs in dentistry. I do not intend to do further studies right after finishing DDS.
If i want to live in some other state will UCLA be helpful.
 
Last edited: