UCONN interviews

Started by squints02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

squints02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone out there has heard from UCONN yet. I think they are the only school that I have not heard a peep from....thats right not even a peep.
 
I got an interview invite from them a couple of weeks ago. I submitted by AADSAS app on July 30th, and sent in the application fee for UCONN about 2 weeks before my interview invite if that helps. Good luck! 👍
 
Same here. I got an interview invite from them end-Aug about 2 wks after my DAT scores got sent out. One of the first few schools I heard from, actually.

You might want to give them a call. My interview invite never arrived in the mail. If I hadn't called because I got some strange letter saying that I had to send in my application fee (already sent!) and if I hadn't called them to clarify this, I would have never known that they were mailing me out an invite at all!