Uconn vs. BU!!

Started by TFairy14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any opions would be greatly appreciated!!

I really enjoyed UCONN. If it wasn't in such an isolated area, I'd probably seriously consider going there. If you want to sepcialize, definitly go to UCONN. I don't really know BU's board exam stats, but UCONN is very good. It's a nice welcoming atmosphere and the staff seems to really care about every student, and the students seem to get along well also. But this is also the case for Michigan and UCLA, which is why I am deciding between these two schools intead (better locations).
 
I've been to both and I liked UConn better. However, being in Boston has its perks as well.