UCSD Interviews

Started by OasisDwlr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OasisDwlr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have already interviewed at UCSD, how long did the process take? My interview is at noon on Monday, so how long do you think I should plan to be on campus?

Thanks
 
For those of you who have already interviewed at UCSD, how long did the process take? My interview is at noon on Monday, so how long do you think I should plan to be on campus?

Thanks

My block on the 29th went from approximately 8am (check-in) to 11:30am (when I was asked to check out because I had an interview before 11:15am.

They do an hour-ish long presentation on the school and stuff where the dean and the associate dean talk. Then they pass out little cards to tell you when your interview is. When you're not interviewing, you can be taking a tour or writing your essay.

So, depending on your interview time, you could be there until maybe 4:30pm or so.

Good luck!
 
Thanks for the info! Looks like I'm going to be hitting traffic leaving SD after my interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad