Ucsd!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JourneyToMD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DID anybody get a phone call today??
I was told that adcom meets on Mondays (yesterday), and that we should be hearing today...
 
JUST GOT A WONDERFUL PHONE CALL.
I am officially going to medical school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SDN for all your help and wonderful words of encouragement.

I owe so much of it to you!!!:luck: 😍 👍 👍
 
JUST GOT A WONDERFUL PHONE CALL.
I am officially going to medical school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SDN for all your help and wonderful words of encouragement.

I owe so much of it to you!!!:luck: 😍 👍 👍

CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment! I'm very happy for you & wish you the best of luck next year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! Once you return your intent to matriculate form, you will receive another in the mail to get on the waiting list for housing.