UCSF Prereq

Started by 119044
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1

119044

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know if UCSF will reuqire students who already took Physics (non-calculus) to now retake a Physics class that is calculus based
 
Yeah, they require two semesters of physics. One that is algebra-based, along with one that is calculus-based. (Along with both labs.)
 
I wanted to know if UCSF will reuqire students who already took Physics (non-calculus) to now retake a Physics class that is calculus based

I asked them about this past summer. They said that if you took the non-calc physics class before the 06-07 school year, it should be ok. You can always double check with them also.