UCSF Rejection

Started by crrees
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crrees

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected today! AADSAS - Received/Application denied. Man I totally took a lot of time filling out their secondary lol

Thought my research would of interested them. It just takes a lot of time and money to interview people, probably thought that it was a waste of time.

Rejected: UCSF, Maryland
Interviewed: UF
Waitlisted: None
Under Review: UIC, UW, NYU, Nova, USC, BU
 
Rejected today! AADSAS - Received/Application denied. Man I totally took a lot of time filling out their secondary lol

Same here...I feel your pain. Being an out of stater, UCSF was definitely my long-shot school, but I had to give it a shot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
add me to the list...boo. I am from the east bay so I really was hoping to stay in the bay area, hope UoP pulls through for me.🙁
 
Rejected today! AADSAS - Received/Application denied. Man I totally took a lot of time filling out their secondary lol

Thought my research would of interested them. It just takes a lot of time and money to interview people, probably thought that it was a waste of time.

Rejected: UCSF, Maryland
Interviewed: UF
Waitlisted: None
Under Review: UIC, UW, NYU, Nova, USC, BU

You know how corrupted these California schools are...you should offer them some money and see what they say...lol
 
i offered them 4 years of hardwork. But I think everyone else is doing that.

I also offered the dean a new maserati :laugh::laugh:, oh well. Maybe i should of offered an american made? or better yet a car made in california?