UCSF Supplemental App Question

Started by hdpooh34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hdpooh34

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if on Form D of the UCSF Supplemental (the one where we're supposed to list the courses we took to fulfill the pre-reqs), are we supposed to list just enough to satisfy the requirements or are we supposed to list EVERY single class we took that was within each category? (Like I've taken a lot of Bio classes, should I just list enough to fulfill the 12 units of the pre-req or should i list EVERY single Bio class I took?) Thanks!
 
You just need to list the classes that fulfill the requirement. If you are a student in CA, you can go to assist.org to find out which ones would fulfill the requirements.