UF acceptance letters

Started by tricia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tricia

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am *still* awaiting word from UF. I really would like to know soon because I have to start planning my living arrangements depending if I get in and if so, which campus. Is there anyone I can call or email to find out where exactly my application stands or if they made a decision yet and just haven't mailed out the actual letter? Thanks.
 
tricia said:
I am *still* awaiting word from UF. I really would like to know soon because I have to start planning my living arrangements depending if I get in and if so, which campus. Is there anyone I can call or email to find out where exactly my application stands or if they made a decision yet and just haven't mailed out the actual letter? Thanks.
Ms. Crews knows everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think it would make a difference in either direction to call them? I am in sort of the same boat, but I'm scared to make waves and get thrown in the REJECT pile.
 
I know that last year they stopped giving out this info probably about this time. They were so overwhelmed with phone calls. good luck though!

~Pam
 
I am too waiting. Just got back from the carribean hoping to have a letter when I got back...no letter yet. Hang in there!