UF or Columbia???!~

Started by jam21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jam21

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI. I just have one question for those of you at UF or columbia. Did you ever regret about going there??
If so, why ?~??
I need to make a decision between UF and columbia. I'm currently undergrad at UF and debating if I should stay in florida or head to north~ I know I should be thinking about $$ but columbia is so tempting~!
I've searched and read posts about these schools but I just wanted to get more inputs from the students who actually attend these schools.
Thanks!🙂